Good People, BAD Advice
We at Team Ipatzi Have Seen Many Real Estate Goals & Dreams Fail due to
Bad Advice, Some Well Meaning But, Bad Nonetheless.
Here is Our List of People & Advice You Should
Avoid if You Want to Accomplish Your Goals of Real Estate Wealth.
Avoid people who….
1. Do not know the marketplace here in Ventura County.
2. Have not taken time to thoroughly inspect the property and if they did, they probably don't have the experience to know what they're talking about. We only hire highly experienced and knowledgeable Home Inspectors who will take their time to explain to you in detail.
3. Do not know your circumstances in detail such as goals, timetable, motivation, needs, concerns, and future plans. This is why we at Team Ipatzi ask so many questions!
4. Like or love you but do not approach your situation objectively or knowledgeably.
5. Will tell you what you want to hear but don’t have the facts or data that would help you make a more realistic decision.
6. Will say you always have a better deal that you could have or should have received from a buyer or seller. It sounds good but, seldom realistic.
7. Talk too much but never seem to listen. If someone doesn’t really know your motivation, how can they have the best solution?
8. Always bad-mouth others but bring nothing concrete to the table themselves. All offers contain give and take. We, at Team Ipatzi, know how to find “middle ground.”
9. Can’t show you a logical, detailed, plan of action that addresses your situation. We provide it in writing.
10. Have no proven track record for results comparable to those you want or need.
When you ask someone to become involved in the decision-making process, remember it may be safer to suggest non-action than action! We at Team Ipatzi have a Action Plan to help you accomplish your goals!
Call Victor or Benny today for a free consultation for all your real estate needs.