Every Seller Should Know!
1. Don’t overprice your home. It will cost YOU money! Team Ipatzi gives you a free market analysis. Use our suggestions and you will actually net more!
2. Don’t be surprised if the first offer on your property is the best offer you receive. We have testimonials regarding our “first offer” scenarios.
3. Don’t let your property sit on the market too long before making a significant change in price (or it will get stale). Team Ipatzi provides monthly pricing updates based upon competition selling in the neighborhood.
4. Don’t think all real estate agents and companies are created equal. They are not. Find an agent/company with a great track record and proven home marketing system.
5. Don’t list with a real estate agent just because they charge the least! Look for the best VALUE. Consider the company’s track record with sellers and buyers. Ask them to show you how they actually make you money. REMEMBER, good Real Estate Agents don't cost you any more, they net you more!
6. Don’t look just at the price the buyer offers. Analyze the total package including buyer qualifications, contingencies, closing dates, extra costs, and over thirty other considerations. Team Ipatzi are experts in evaluating the real net proceeds of a contract.
7. Don’t forget buyers will shop around looking for the best buy. You are in competition with other sellers for your buyer’s attention. Team Ipatzi knows how to position the features and benefits of your home to create that attention!
8. Don’t forget that if real estate agents don’t see your property as a good value, they will take their buyers elsewhere. Team Ipatzi immerses the top 10% of all agents in Ventura County into your home!
9. Don’t believe those who tell you newspaper ads sell homes. You need a comprehensive marketing plan tailored to your property and your needs. Team Ipatzi has a Seven Phase Marketing Plan of Action!
10. Don’t make it difficult for agents and buyers to see your home. Buyers want to look at their convenience. We can have your life and showings co-exist!
11. Don’t overlook the value of merchandising your home. Make it look its very best. Team Ipatzi will help you “stage” your home!
12. Don’t forget that you control the pricing of your home, how it looks, and the overall marketing plan, but it is the buyers who control value. If buyers won’t pay your price, the house remains yours. Turning down offers will happen, but when you do, you are really buying your home for that amount.
Victor will gladly meet you and help you construct a plan that prevents these challenges!
Call us at 805-331-0897 for a Free One on One Exclusive Listing Presentation Today!